TAKEAWAY Mattress 10 Years Warranty Guideline
The entire Takeaway mattress covered with 10 years “Pro –Rated Limited Warranty”.
Pro –Rated Limited Warranty
- TAKEAWAY mattress offers “Limited Warranty”. This shows the warranty time frame provided does not extend to every possible situation. “Limited Warranty” shows that if any issue happens that is covered under the warranty during the term of the warranty, buyer will be charged for any repair made or, if essential, any replacement mattress at a specified sum.
- TAKEAWAY mattress carries 10 years Pro-Rated Limited warranty from date of delivery and collection.
- The Pro-Rated Limited warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and the warranty is not transferable.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost. Cost of transportation for the whole 10 years of Pro-Rated Limited warranty shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Manufacturing defects develop after first year, repair or replacement or credit value of the mattress will be made as per the pro-rated value the consumer shall bear the difference of the new mattress value and the credit value. The pro-rated value is as follows:
- Within 12 months of the date of purchase: 100%
- 2-3 Years: 80%
- 3-4 Years: 60%
- 5-6 Years: 40%
- 7-8 Years: 20%
- 9-10 Years: 10%
TAKEAWAY Valid Pro-Rated Limited Warranty and Warranty Coverage:
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use. Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
- Mattress concaves more than one and a half inch (1 1/2”) or greater.
- Sagging: ONLY your mattress is continuously supported by matching foundation or equivalent, with an appropriate frame.
TAKEAWAY Invalid Pro-Rated Limited Warranty and Non-coverage:
- Warranty void if the foundation is not firm, even and supportive. A foundation that is too hard, too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage your mattress and void this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any mattress that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle any items for repair due to they are in an unsanitary condition.
- Warranty is void if mattress has been serviced or repaired outside of factory.
- The manufacturer will not consider normal body impressions or constitute a defect material or workmanship for purposes of this limited warranty.
- Warranty does not cover purchaser’s individual comfort preferences such as mattress comfort level, texture and feel.